Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dating is not for the faint of heart

Four is my record so far and literally it was 100% absolutely no fun whatsoever. What am I talking about? Four dates in one week. I don't know what I was thinking or what made me so motivated to meet and greet but it was tiring and harder than I'll get out!. It wasn't fun and they were all first dates and by the end of the week I never wanted to round up a babysitter again.

That's what is so hard about meeting people. It totally is the first impression that matters. When you meet somebody out and about you already form your first impression so a date might be exciting or something you look forward too. Without that you're left with waiting for it to end if the chemistry isn't there! Don't get me wrong...I make the best of it and laugh and smile but by the end I for sure know that I'm not interested. And that's what happened with all four dates.......Not interested in a one of them and I started to think that Pancake man was not a bad option.

Please let me know when I'll see the results of my workout. Maybe I should talk more on the phone instead of just jumping to meet people. However I never want to have an experience like Curious Georgie. Much to traumatizing for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP