Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sushi Man

Well not all dates are funny and interesting, and not all of the dips are dips. Hmmm.
As I was planning my weekend on Friday afternoon, I mentioned to my girls that I would like a sushi date for Saturday night. I was laughing while I was mentioning this and not intending to actually get one. As soon as I made mention...I got a text message from a guy I met on Match. We made a sushi date for Sat. night and I planned to meet him at the restaurant. The sushi was great, the company was good and well there is nothing funny or overly amazing to add after this one. Sushi man is a nice guy just out there lookin for a nice woman to float his boat.

2 comments:

Jen April 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

I like that you sent it out there to the cosmos and it came right back to you. Next time you should aim for a really nice steak or lobster! :D

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP