Friday, April 24, 2009

Embarrasing Situation #1

So in my attempts to date and continue to get myself out there, I made a horrible snafu mixup! I keep my inner circle pretty tight which means I'm not programming every tom, dick, or harry into my phone contact list. I communicate through text messages and when they call I've learned to recognize numbers. However, in my old age I've learned I really can't keep so much information in my head.

I text message ChaCha man. He responds with a smile and is upbeat. I ask him what he's doing and try my hardest to flirt a little (I am the worst flirt in the world!). I get a message back asking me what I'm doing and if I want to meet. We make plans and off I go. But low and behold when I show up there is no ChaCha man. Instead......It's skierboy #6! Of whom....I don't really like and had no intentions of ever contacting again.

So the next hour was spent making small talk while #6 tried to turn on his charm. My entire thoughts were occupied with why my God up above placed me in the dating pool once again. I don't remember enjoying the first time around. Let alone this time when the selections are few, with less hair on top that seems to have slipped down to their back. Please let Mr. Right come fast!!!

1 comments:

Jen April 24, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

I would NEVER have thought about the dangers of losing your mind and having to deal with dating at the same time! Holy Cow! You guys deserve sainthood now. (I am a friend of curious georgie by the way -- lest you wonder who the heck is commenting on your story.) Hang in there!

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP