Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Body Shot

When dating online you run into the messages from guys that say, "you're cute! Do you have any more pictures?" This always makes me laugh........translated this means, "you're cute! Do you have any body shots?" I've even been asked directed point blank if I have a body shot I can send to them. I am always polite and I always oblige and send them the picture below. I truly think it keeps them guessing.

The thing about women is that we don't too often ask men for the body shot. We accept the pictures of their heads for who they are. We see the pictures with them in socks and tevas and we accept them.....at least until we meet them and see the whole package. It's the double standard of the world that will follow women where ever they go.

Society tries to educated women on having good body image but it doesn't matter how good of body image they have for themselves. It's the men who are setting the standard of what we need to be. Why aren't we educating them? Where are the magazine articles in Men's health saying how a healthy woman doesn't need to be a size 4. I know...I'm on a rant but seriously men, is it really about a women's size in how she makes you feel like a man. Get over it and work on yourself.

But I to fall prey to the standards of society. I think the woman above should definitely spanks!

1 comments:

tracey April 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Lol! I love it, Wanda! You crack me up. I honestly can't believe they're asking for "body shots"!! Crazy!

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP