Friday, April 17, 2009

Singles Sites

Are we all really so shallow that we need the silly little flirts on the singles web sites? How many times do I see the flirt "I'm interested in you :)" Hmmmm if you are really interested and want me to be back then SAY something. Okay and then if I may finish my venting thought...if for some reason I sent you a message back, ( a real message with sentences not pictures) would you respond? I really think some men just go through the search thing, look for cute women and flirt with as many as they can to see who responds. Wow, this is kind of like Internet shopping. We see something that looks good, read about it a little decide if we would like to try it out and push the add to shopping cart button. I wonder if they offer easy returns?

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP