Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wow What a Date!

I know that I just bashed online dating in my last entry but...I went on a date Friday night with a guy I met on a site. I will just put it out there, I had a great time! What a nice and very normal guy, I was doubting they existed and I was proven wrong. He was thoughtful, kind, well mannered, articulate, funny and fun. We went to dinner (Thai my favorite) went to listen to an outdoor band (another favorite) even danced. Browsed a bookstore and people watched (another of my faves) took a long long walk along the water and looked at the city lights. I got home at 3 am wow am I in high school again? No and I felt it the next day. Will I see him again? Absolutely. Have I changed my mind about there not being any good ones left? Yes.

2 comments:

tracey August 31, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

So glad you had a nice time!! You deserve it. But has he passed the google test??

Jen August 31, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

That's awesome! Don't kill yourself with too many of those 3 am dates, though. Why is it we can't do that anymore?

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP