Saturday, August 1, 2009

I date, therefore I google

In the year 2009 we have technology at our fingertips....and I truly mean at our fingertips. In the Internet age we can gather information for just about anything, and from just about anywhere. I think it's fair to say that the dating world has changed and that we aren't in Kansas anymore. There is more fraud, more scams, and more psychos to stay clear of.....And what do I have to say about that.

THANK GOODNESS FOR..................

If I have interest in you. I'll look you up. And if I don't find you on first attempt then I'll try try again (using bing or other search engines). At first one might think I'm obsessed or a even a bit of a stalker, however I'm just weeding out the bad from maybe the not so bad. I've giving myself useful information that you maybe won't dish out yourself. A little information never hurt anyone. It's not like I'm running their credit. But hey...that's not a bad idea either :)

Here are just a few things I have found out about some of the guys I have met.

- Address (still living with parents are we)
- Arrest for disorderly conduct (newspaper articles stay online for what seems eternity)
- Facebook Friends - a common friend will dish the real scoop!
- Posted YouTube videos - the good and the bad
-Employment History
- Candidacy for major
- Personal websites...for business or blogging.
-Real Estate complaints from unhappy clients

This might seem a little obsessive but I'm weeding out the bad. It's all from typing in the first and the last name. People have done it to me.....so why shouldn't I do it to them. After all, Curiosity killed the cat. The moral of the story is.......don't do anything you wouldn't want someone else to find out about. You can't hide anywhere.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP