Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a Month!

Thank you Wild Wanda!
My dear and lovely friend Wild Wanda convinced me to try the online dating thing for one more month. "I promise I will not bother you about it again after that" yeah right. Well I am so glad she did, because who do I get a request from today but...Vaneer Man! If you do not know who that is then you have not been on this site for long and you need to go back and read some old entries. Oh boy and all because of Wild Wanda I got a message from him that simply said..."call me" and his number. Good thing he left his number because it has been deleted from my phone for a long time now and in case you are wondering, no I do not plan on calling. Been there done that.
Lets see this month there has been Vaneer Man, a 30 year old basketball player (just what I need) who told me I was "HOT" could do without that compliment. A crazy man who thought he could write, a really cute guy that could write but is hiding something (most likely still married), a 5 ft. 5 guy with 12 kids (yikes), a jobless/homeless Canadian(no thanks), and two nice guys that are still way hung up on thier ex wives. Hmmm not working out so well for me right now, but I am getting alot of knitting done and catching up on my sleep. I think I will go on another little online dating break for a while and build up my courage to try it again later. Wanda thanks for the entertainment I love you man!

1 comments:

Unknown August 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

I'm joining you Georgie....Online dating is the pits. Are their any quality guys out there?

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP