Thursday, July 9, 2009

LDS Dating Sites

There are so many online dating sites geared to the single LDS person. Though I have only been on a few I found a good review of many at the following link. It saves time when somebody else has done the work. Check it out and let us know what you think and what you like and dislike about online dating.

http://lds.about.com/od/ldsdatingsites/tp/10_lds_dating.htm

My favorite is LDS singles but more than likely because it's easy and not too complicated of a website. I like sites simple to the eye and easy to understand. LDS planet seems to have many members but I'm not currently a member so what's the point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP