Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A picture speaks a thousand words?

On a casual browse one evening on an LDS dating site I believe I struck gold. After all the guy I am looking at in pictures seems to be perfect. He is local, children raised, close to my age and an active church member. I send him a message. Okay so as most of these encounters go we talk on the phone and wow he seems funny and a little sarcastic which is a must for curious Georgie. I begin to ask him questions about the 25 pictures he has on his profile and I get kind of vague answers on all of them, let me explain. I begin with photo one which is of him in medical scrubs and a stethoscope around his neck and he states that doctoring is what he loves...hmmm I am thinking he must be a doctor right? So I ask...what kind of physician are you and he tells me "I do en do work mostly" allrighty then, I have no idea what that means so I call a friend and she explains it and wow I am impressed. Photo #2 is him standing in front of a new BMW and an airplane...okay with the career part answered I am left to believe he owns his own plane, especially since photos like 3-12 are him in various states of flight. Photos 12-whatever are of him on exotic vacations garbed out in BMW attire ect. And then photos of him on the farm with a big piece of equipment and children and vegetables! Can you see where this may be going? I through pictures was led to believe that this guy was 1. a doctor 2. owned his own plane 3. lived on a farm or a least owned one and 4. had young children. What DR. Boy didn't count on was me knowing his sister and her family! Now the truth comes out and boy did it come out.
1. medical assistant (still a great career but why lie about it)
2. friends plane
3. lives with mom and dad
4. not active in church
5. parents farm
6. friends children
7. LOOSER

1 comments:

tracey May 19, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Wow! Too funny that you know Dr. Boy's sister!! Gotta be careful out there, eh? A bit scary. Glad you figured this one out early!

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP