Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Steps People

I did it! I sent an email back to a guy. Now I'm sure it sounds like an easy thing to do but I totally am not into the online thing so it was definitely putting myself out there. He sent me his email and telephone number (like I would ever call...maybe that's why I don't have dates :0). He's cute and he totally started the email convo with a skiing story. HELLO!!! I hate winter...but yet that is how these guys are breaking the ice. Telling me how great the powder is. Can't I find a guy who endlessly loves summer? Oh well, back to the issue at hand. Appetizer #9, I'll wait for your reply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mormon Women

.....finding our way.

LDS Dating

......at it's finest.

Single LDS Women

.......way better than any cassarole!

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP